Monday, November 1, 2010

See You at the Polls!

It’s the day before the elections and I’m still trying to figure out whom to vote for.

I somehow doubt that I’ll be voting for any Democrats – too many of even the so-called Blue Dogs shoved their true colors run much more towards communist red than red, white and blue –but I also don’t want to sign my approval to any liberal Republicans.

What we need is less government by fewer elites. And I don’t want to vote for anybody who thinks differently.

Anyway, in my Internet travels over the last week, I’ve stumbled across this helpful link:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/10/31/tea-party-candidates-midterm-election/

I hope and pray that we elect men and women into office who will truly put the good of the country first this time around.

See you at the polls tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment