Tuesday, January 11, 2011

If I Had a Genie, Liberals Would Be Sane… and Therefore Not Liberals

If I had a genie that granted just one wish, I know exactly what I’d wish for…

Forget paying off the student loans. Forget having a job I could actually take some personal pride and enjoyment in. Forget having a date with Gerard Butler or getting my very own publishing contract for my novels.

If I had one wish, I would wish for liberals to gain some sanity, decency and perspective.

OK, So that’s three wishes, but I’m sure there’s some word out there that sums them all up quite nicely. Whatever word means sane, decent and altruistic, that’s what I’d wish liberals to be.

And if there’s no such word – or such hope – I’d wish to be Empress of the Universe. That way, I could simply banish all liberals to somewhere far, far away. Somewhere where I no longer had to listen to them say exceedingly stupid stuff such as:

“Giffords was one of 20 Democrats whose districts were lit up in cross hairs on a Sarah Palin campaign Web site last spring. Giffords and many others complained that someone unstable might act on that imagery.”Nancy Cordes, CBS Evening News

Nice, right? While she doesn’t blatantly state Palin was responsible for Jared Lee Loughner shooting Representative Gabrielle Giffords and over a dozen other people, she certainly implies it very strongly.

Otherwise, why even bring it up in the first place?

Dumb and Dumber… or Corrupt and More Corrupt

Most major propaganda organizations – CNN, MSNBC, CBS, ABC, etc. – don’t actually come up with any creative ideas on their own. Instead, they simply parrot back some version of what the Democrats tell them to say.

So it was no surprise then that Ms. Cordes wasn’t the only one to bring up the hypercritical and hypocritical talking point about Sarah Palin…

“And if Sarah Palin – whose Web site put [up] and today scrubbed bull's-eyes targets on 20 Representatives, including Gabby Giffords – does not repudiate her own part, however tangential, in amplifying violence and violent imagery in American politics, she must be dismissed from politics. She must be repudiated by the members of her own party. And if they fail to do so, each one of them must be judged to have silently defended this tactic that today proved so awfully foretelling. And they must in turn be dismissed by the responsible members of their own party.”Keith Olbermann, MSNBC Countdown

And…

“The kind of rhetoric that flows from people like Rush Limbaugh, in my judgment, he is irresponsible, uses partial information, sometimes wrong information. [Limbaugh] attacks people, angers them against government, angers them against elected officials and that kind of behavior in my opinion is not without consequences.”Pima County Sheriff Clarence Dupnik

I’d Say “Shoot me Now” but the Liberals Would Take Me Seriously. Oh wait – I’m Conservative… They Wouldn’t Care.

Never mind that the cause of all this mess – Jared Lee Loughner – was a registered independent who didn’t vote in the past elections. Or that he had a shrine to the devil in his backyard. (No really, he had a shrine to the devil. I’m not being sarcastic here.)

A sane person can easily establish from this information that he wasn’t part of the Tea Party – what self respecting Tea Partier didn’t vote in the last elections? – and that he was instead, clearly nuts.

But the liberal media and their devoted followers don’t care about that anymore than they care about the vicious, hateful “vitriol” they themselves have been spewing or condoning for years…

Does anybody remember the ugly – in more ways than one – “comedian” Sandra Bernhard urging her “big black brothers” to gang rape Sarah Palin? Where was the pervasive outrage from the media when those hateful words were spoken into a microphone for a laughing crowd of liberals? In fact, where was the coverage at all?

How about the cutting “humor” of comedian Wanda Sykes shortly after Barack Obama officially took his place in the Oval Office. At a federally-funded event in front of the president, the first lady and others, Sykes thought it a good idea to throw out the line, “Rush Limbaugh, ‘I hope the country fails’ – I hope his kidneys fail, how about that? He needs a good water-boarding, that’s what he needs.” Despite what the liberal media tried to say after Conservatives got into a tizzy over the inflammatory remarks, Obama laughed at that blatant piece of hatred. He laughed hard. There was video proving it.

Then, late last year, during the heated mid-term elections, The View’s Joy Behar said of Nevada Tea Party incumbent Sharron Angle, “I’m not praying for her. She’s going to hell! She’s going to hell, this bitch!”

Need I go on?

If I do, then I’m wasting my breath and nothing I say is going to change your mind anyway.

Where’s that genie when you need him?

No comments:

Post a Comment