Tuesday, January 25, 2011

My Summary of President Barack Hussein Obama’s (Mmm… Hmm… Hmm) State of the Union Address

Without even listening to our fearless leader’s lengthy speech last night or even reading any commentary on it, I can accurately sum it up in a single albeit stilted paragraph:

“My subservient Americans, look at me and bask in my amazingness. And make sure to vote for me in 2012. Because otherwise, you might get some uncivil rhetoric. Plus, this year, I’m going to really focus on jobs. Really. So let’s all just get along and ignore my continuing push to enact policies that will destroy the nation. Now please stop whining already and go back to worshipping me.”

How’d I do?

I’ll have more commentary on the subject tomorrow after I get the chance to prove myself right.

No comments:

Post a Comment