President Obama, the Obama administration and Obama Zombies are all insane.
We can argue for a very long time whether Obama is incompetent or intentional in his atrocious handling of practically everything. But either way, he and his are still nuts, deranged, off their rockers, separated from reality, cracked, batty, out of their minds…
You get the picture.
There’s no other way to look at it. But if you want to waste your time trying, then consider these facts:
- President Obama apparently wanted to not only bow to his Japanese counterparts back in 2009, he also wanted to apologize to them for the U.S. dropping atom bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki to end the Pacific side of WWII … even though Japan was far from an innocent victim in that conflict.
- Oh yeah, and he apparently thinks the answer to America’s problems is to build more Latino-themed national parks and order 248 counties in the U.S. to provide bilingual ballots to Hispanics for election 2012. Can anyone say desperate?
- Despite this PC mentality of embracing everything and everyone in love, not war, President Obama has publicly sympathized with Occupy Wall Street Protesters, who are calling for war against capitalists and an uprising of anti-Semitism.
- And speaking of Occupy Wall Street, the equally insane New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg, just days after announcing protesters could stay indefinitely, told the ridiculous rabble-rousers that they needed to scram by Friday.
- Meanwhile, fellow flip-flopping moron Joe Biden – who earlier this month declared that the economy was just peachy – warned that rape and murder rates – fueled by a poor economy – could easily go up if Obama’s “jobs bill” didn’t pass.
- So since it didn’t pass, better stay indoors until the next administration is able to fix the economy. Either that or wait for Warren Buffett, “President Obama’s pet billionaire,” as Human Events’ John Hayward so aptly calls him, decides to cough up the $2 billion he owes in back taxes. If he does, I’m sure that the current leadership will use it to prevent such heinous acts in the future.
Newsflash: None of those political actions or opinions have much to do with logic. Therefore, logically speaking, they are insane.
And so are the people behind them.