“Yes, he's historic, alright.
- First President to Preside Over a Cut to the Credit Rating of the United States Government
- First President to Violate the War Powers Act
- First President to Orchestrate the Sale of Murder Weapons to Mexican Drug Cartels
- First President to issue an unlawful "recess-appointment" while the U.S. Senate remained in session (against the advice of his own Justice Department).
- First President to be Held in Contempt of Court for Illegally Obstructing Oil Drilling in the Gulf of Mexico
- First President to Defy a Federal Judge's Court Order to Cease Implementing the 'Health Care Reform' Law
- First President to halt deportations of illegal aliens and grant them work permits, a form of stealth amnesty roughly equivalent to "The DREAM Act", which could not pass Congress
- First President to Require All Americans to Purchase a Product From a Third Party
- First President to Spend a Trillion Dollars on 'Shovel-Ready' Jobs -- and Later Admit There Was No Such Thing as Shovel-Ready Jobs
- First President to sue states for requiring valid IDs to vote, even though the same administration requires valid IDs to travel by air
- First President to Abrogate Bankruptcy Law to Turn Over Control of Companies to His Union Supporters
- First President to sign into law a bill that permits the government to "hold anyone suspected of being associated with terrorism indefinitely, without any form of due process. No indictment. No judge or jury. No evidence. No trial. Just an indefinite jail sentence."
- First President to Bypass Congress and Implement the DREAM Act Through Executive Fiat
- First President to Threaten Insurance Companies After They Publicly Spoke out on How Obamacare Helped Cause their Rate Increases”
And that’s not the end of the list either. Read the rest by clicking here.