Monday, April 9, 2012

James O’Keefe Shows Eric Holder that Voting Fraud Really Is a Problem

When I voted in the Maryland primaries last week, I couldn’t help but notice how I didn’t have to show any ID.

Not a driver’s license, not a voting registration card. Nothing.

A very nice woman just asked me what my name, address, date of birth and political party were, and then directed me to another very nice woman who showed me how to operate the electronic voting booth.

I remember thinking, as I went through the process, how easy it must be to get all of the necessary data to vote in somebody’s place, despite liberals’ assurance that voter fraud doesn’t happen.

It turns out that they’re wrong as usual, this time evidenced by conservative activist James O’Keefe, who staged, filmed and broadcasted a little trick at a voting place down in DC.

The camera follows a young white man who gives Attorney General Eric Holder’s name and address, and is promptly allowed to vote, even though Holder – a high-ranking, high-profile member of the Obama administration – is a middle-aged black man.

But what’s even more humiliating for the anti-ID crowd is Holder’s staunch denial (up until this point anyway) that voting fraud is a problem.

It’s of course doubtful that somebody as close-mindedly opinionated as Eric Holder is going to change his mind on the issue, even with blatant evidence shoved so spectacularly in his face. After all, a tiger can’t change his stripes and a liberal doesn’t accept defeat gracefully.

But it’s still really fun to watch all the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment