Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Veterans for a Strong America Slam President Obama’s bin Laden Ad


Ouch!

Veterans for a Strong America have released a video condemning President Obama’s decision to use Osama bin Laden’s death for personal political purposes.

Anybody who read my blog post yesterday knows that I wasn’t immediately all that put off by the original ad, which has inspired so much outrage from so many different outlets. Featuring Bill Clinton lauding President Obama for his supposedly difficult decision to “take the harder and the more honorable path” of ordering the terrorist’s execution, the video goes on to ask if Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney would have done the same.

After reading about the controversy and then checking out the source of it all for myself, I had this to say on the subject:

“I understand the reactions. I do. Yet after watching the ad myself, I really can’t say I personally find it all that shocking or even appalling. Maybe I just automatically assume liberals will stoop that low, but I was expecting a lot worse from the source of the whole kafuffle than I actually saw.”

But after watching the rebuttal put together by Veterans for a Strong America, I might be ready to change my mind…




The organization picks the campaign ad apart perfectly, exposing President Obama for the egomaniac that he really is, practically proving once and for all that the man appointed as our commander-in-chief isn’t a leader at all. Real leaders don’t use whomever and whatever they can to get what they want.

Veterans for a Strong America shows us exactly what we elected in 2008… and exactly what we can get rid of in 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment