Thursday, May 30, 2013

President Obama Shows up to White House Reception With Lipstick Mark on Collar


President Obama is making the news today, not for addressing the conservative organization-targeting IRS scandal or the associated press-targeting Department of Justice scandal or the Benghazi botch-up and cover-up scandal… but for the lipstick mark on his buttoned-up collar at the White House reception for Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage month.

Here’s the transcript of his opening lines:

“Thank you so much. Aloha! Welcome to the White House everybody… I want to thank everybody who is here. The incredible warmth of the reception. A sign of the warmth is the lipstick on my collar. I have to say I think I know the culprit. Where’s Jessica Sanchez.

“No, it wasn’t Jessica; it was her aunt. Where is she?

“Right there. Auntie, right there. Look at this. Look at this. I just want everybody to witness. So I do not want to be in trouble with Michelle. That’s why I’m calling you out. Right in front of everybody.”

Hysterical, right? Our President is such a comedic genius the way he originally implies that a 17-year-old girl left lipstick stains on his collar and then pins the blame on her aunt instead.

Somebody stop us before we all die laughing.

No comments:

Post a Comment