Wednesday, December 4, 2013

TipsForJesus Rewards Servers With Insane Amount of Money!!

Ok, I have to say it…

Aw!!!!!

I’m actually tearing up right now as I write this, which is why I’m going to keep the post as brief as possible.

Somebody with an insanely high credit limit is going around leaving excessively high tips for servers, stamping each signed receipt with @tipsforjesus.

Now when I say excessively high tips, I’m talking about excessively high tips. Like $3,000, $5,000 and even $10,000 a pop.

That’s insane!

It’s also one of the sweetest things I have ever heard. As a former server myself, I can’t help but smile thinking about the men and women who got those humongous surprises.

I hope it puts a smile on your face too!

(If you're frowning skeptically instead, don't take my word for it... Read more about @tipsforjesus right here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment