Friday, February 14, 2014

My Car Is Stuck in the Snow Thanks to Global Warming... But God Is Still Awesome

I just went outside to shovel out my car after the latest round of snowstorms, and guess what? That wasn't happening.

Thanks to the freezing rain we got after the snow yesterday, which incidentally prevented me from shoveling out then, the snow is not only piled high but packed hard.

Happy Valentine's Day to me!

This is where a girl really wouldn't mind that knight in shining white armor. He can leave the horse at home though. What I really want is a snow shovel. Or a snow plow.

I mean, come on... Nothing says love like a man with a snow blower!

On the plus side, the sun is shining, the birds aren't singing (I find the noises they make irritating) and I have chocolate in the fridge.

Oh yeah, and God is awesome... no matter how bad global warming/climate change/seasonal adjustments in temperature gets. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment