Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Obamacare Strikes Again: California Man Can’t Get Desperately Needed Back Surgery

A California man can’t get the back surgery he needs.

Why?


I’d say no joke, but by now these kinds of stories are nearly monotonous reality. At least to those of who are still in good health. I’m assuming it’s fairly agonizing to someone who “is in so much pain that he can barely walk,” as CBS puts it.

The doctor-less patient in question, a Chris Dunn, explains it this way: “I can’t sleep on my back. I roll around all night, because I can’t lay flat. I can’t lay anywhere for more than five, 10 minutes.”

In addition, he walks with a limp and goes to work despite his oftentimes excruciating pain.

Before anyone mocks him for signing up under Obamacare in the first place, apparently Dunn and his wife switched over from a regular Blue Cross plan in January to prevent paying the increased premium, which had recently skyrocketed…

Also thanks to Obamacare.

My most sincere sympathy goes out to Mr. Dunn. I can’t imagine what he’s going through.

And Obama frankly doesn’t care.

No comments:

Post a Comment