Monday, June 23, 2014

Secretary of State John Kerry Thinks Hiring LGBT Ambassadors Is His Job Description

President Obama picked a real gem of a secretary of state during his first four years.

Hillary Clinton did nothing of note other than her epically callous non-handling of the terrorist attack on the U.S embassy in Benghazi, Libya. Ask her supporters… Even they can’t name any worthwhile accomplishments to her name.

But as useless as Clinton was, Obama’s second choice in John Kerry, is even more pathetic.

While Iraq is in flames, our standing in Europe is in tatters due to all of the Snowden leaks – not to mention Obama’s general arrogance – and China is growing more powerful every year, politically-correct staffing is apparently one of Kerry’s priorities.

Speaking at a GLIFAA (formerly Gays and Lesbians in Foreign Affairs Agencies) Pride event, he said:

“So I am very proud of the progress that we are now making even in appointing LGBT ambassadors. I worked with the committee here at the State Department – with the D Committee, and I worked with the White House. And as a result, Ted Osius, sitting here, whom I’ve known a long time, and his family I know, will be the first openly LGBT officer nominated to serve as an ambassador in Asia. And on confirmation, he’s going to join five openly gay ambassadors who are now serving their country. I’m working hard to ensure that by the end of my tenure, we will have lesbian, bisexual, and transgender ambassadors in our ranks as well.”

I have to mention that GLIFAA is one of the dumbest organizations I have ever heard of. How much “likeness” and “support” do we need to surround ourselves with in order to feel secure in our identities?

Perhaps I should start SGWHtBHIHSaAEbCTCS (Short Girls Who Happen to Be Half-Italian, Half-Scottish, and Are Employed by Companies They Can’t Stand) organization. I mean, come on, that’s a minority group right there if I ever heard of one!

On an equally snide note, thank you, John Kerry. Thank you. I’m sure that all of those LGBT individuals you’re currently championing will be oh so grateful to you and your efforts, and completely ignore the ramifications of your incompetent handling of foreign affairs.

I’m sure we all will.

No comments:

Post a Comment