Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Usher Releases Dumbest Song Ever, and Brian Williams Says “Nobody Gets Hurt” in His Daughter’s Explicit Sex Scene

Last week, I heard one of the dumbest songs ever put out to the public. Called, “I Don’t Mind,” it’s by Usher, who has written some really dumb songs in the past, though nothing like this.

Why am I hatin’ on Usher? ‘Cause he doesn’t think he’s an absolute embarrassment for singing:

Shawty, I don’t mind if you dance on a pole
That don’t make you a ho
Shawty, I don’t mind when you work until three
If you’re leaving with me
Go make that money, money, money
Your money, money, money
‘Cause I know how it is. Go and handle your biz
And get that money, money, money
Your money, money, money
You can take off your clothes
Long as you coming home, girl, I don’t mind

What. The. Hell.

Not even what the heck. What the hell. ‘Cause that’s straight where this society is going if our men care that little about their women being degraded like that. If my man ever told me he didn’t mind me sharing my sexuality with other men, he wouldn’t get any himself for quite a while.

Why? Because he’s supposed to want the best for me. And dancing on poles for a bunch of drooling, degenerate men is anything but the best.

Neither is shooting explicitly detailed oral-anal sex on TV… which is what NBC Newscaster Brian Williams’ 26-year-old daughter, Allison Williams, did on “Girls” last week.

No man (emphasis on “man,” as in “not spineless, dependent little boy”) wants his daughter to debase herself like that. Yet Brian Williams had this to say about Allison’s sex scene:

“‘She's always been an actress. For us, watching her is the family occupation and everybody has to remember it’s acting; no animals were harmed during the filming, and ideally nobody gets hurt.

“Ideally nobody gets hurt.” Yeah, except for society that’s treated to such garbage as if it’s acceptable, encouraging other men and women, boys and girls, to dabble in dangerous sexual practices… Oh yeah, and except for your daughter, who wouldn’t be baring her bottom for everyone to see if she had the least amount of actual dignity.

Sadly though, it seems that dignity in women is about as common these days as true masculinity (i.e. honor) is in so-called men.

No comments:

Post a Comment