Monday, June 15, 2015

It’s “Very Courageous and Brave” to Attack Police, Says CNN

It’s “very courageous and brave” to open fire on police?

Tell us how you really feel, CNN.

This weekend, a gunman planted pipe bombs outside the Dallas police headquarters before opening fire on the building. Though the assailant, James Boulware, was eventually killed, there was a long-enough stand-off for CNN’s Fredricka Whitfeld to open her mouth and insert her foot on air.

“It was very courageous and brave, if not crazy as well, to open fire on the police headquarters,” she stated.

If you doubt even a CNN host can be that stupid, feel free to watch and listen for yourself right here.

After getting called out – not by her own network, of course – she’s since issued a clarification: “Yesterday, during a segment on the Dallas Police Department attack, I used the words ‘courageous’ and ‘brave’ when discussing the gunman. I misspoke. I in no way believe the gunman was courageous nor brave.”

No? Then why’d you say it? Because I’m not always eloquent when I’m expressing myself, but I don’t think I’ve ever accidentally used those words to describe a criminal actively engaged in extreme illegal behavior like that. Not unless I was being really, really sarcastic. Which she wasn’t.

Whitfield can make all the excuses she wants. But she, her network and the rest of her cronies in the mainstream media have already displayed a dangerous bias against police over the last few years, painting perps as spotless innocents and cops as oppressive brutes out to hurt the little guy.

With that said, I do have to give Whitfield props. Because at least she’s consistent. Black liberal though she is, she’ll apparently support perps of any color who act out against the police.

I mean, Boulware was white.

No comments:

Post a Comment